• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cherokee nose swap??

XJ Beater

NAXJA Forum User
anyone ever changed the front of their cherokee to something else? besides the obvious waggy grille. i was thinking more like a wrangler or cj nose or mabye a grand waggy nose, i know its probably not a bolt on deal but anythings possible, any ideas???

lol i know nothing is direct bolt on, i mean as far as kind of sort of lining up, or easier then somethin else. i just want something different. i made a nissan hardbody front end fit my old s10 blazer, didnt need alot of effort for it to work. just looking for something unique rather then the same old waggy grille or jeep 2500

Ya, '65 CJ7's are a good year. I've heard of some people having trouble finding them depending on location, but they are out there.

Starboard, are you sure the wiring needs to be modified, I thought the wiring was bolt on?

Back