• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Comin back to Cali

boost_fr3@k

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all....I'm coming back home from school for the summer. Lookin forward to being able to meet yall and wheel with ya. I'll be back on May 26th (but I have to go back to school mid-late august).

Any wheelin trips/meet&greets planned?

Hey all....I'm coming back home from school for the summer. Lookin forward to being able to meet yall and wheel with ya. I'll be back on May 26th (but I have to go back to school mid-late august).

Any wheelin trips/meet&greets planned?

welcome back. :wave:

You should hook up with JohnX and set up an UPLAND M&G

Thank you sir! I may just do that. I'm gonna try and squeeze in as much wheelin this summer as possible cause I'm having to leave the jeep at home for next school year :( I dont wanna drive it back out to the rust belt for another 9 months of wear on it.

Thank you sir! I may just do that. I'm gonna try and squeeze in as much wheelin this summer as possible cause I'm having to leave the jeep at home for next school year :( I dont wanna drive it back out to the rust belt for another 9 months of wear on it.

Oh now your rust wasn't that bad Chris!!!! What are you gonna do at WF oh-ten?

Back