• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Frame Plates/Bumper Brackets

wac1977

NAXJA Forum User
I have searched with no luck. I am almost sure that I have seen these on here somewhere before. I am looking for premade plates for the front frame rails that include all the bumper and steering box bolts but at the same time extending past the front end far enough to build a front bumper off of them. Thanks in advance for your help.

Are you talking about the JKS SBS plates???

I just put these on mine (both driver's and Passenger's side). Super easy to do.

I used Tempermental Racing frame plates and JKS SBS plates on mine, there is some overlap but a simple cut made the mate right up.

I checked most of these sites before posting and none of them had exactly what I was looking for. I am actually looking for a piece that would weld to my bumper and then bolt in place, not actually weld to the unibody. These are just going to be the frame mounts of my bumper. Sorry if the OP was unclear, was having a bad day when I posted that one. Thanks again.

I checked most of these sites before posting and none of them had exactly what I was looking for. I am actually looking for a piece that would weld to my bumper and then bolt in place, not actually weld to the unibody. These are just going to be the frame mounts of my bumper. Sorry if the OP was unclear, was having a bad day when I posted that one. Thanks again.

Call Dan at Ruff Stuff. A little bird told me he was working on some :)
Billy

Still :)
Billy

Still working on getting the new site up. These are 100% bolt on, weld to your bumper, done.
FBM1.jpg

From this thread here, d-ring mounts too.

That is exactly what I was looking for, I have seen that exact pic before but couldn't find it today. I will get with you when I finally get ready to build mine, my buddy will probably get his first. Thanks

That is exactly what I was looking for, I have seen that exact pic before but couldn't find it today. I will get with you when I finally get ready to build mine, my buddy will probably get his first. Thanks

If you get a couple sets of them I can cut you a little better deal, package and ship them together saves a bit. Probably knock off $10. Just an FYI

I agree, I like AJ's better, they stick out off the front instead of stopping at the front of the unibody. I need the extra length to build off of. I think I will go with them when I order mine. Thanks for all the replies.

Back