• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep slanting on passenger side

XJFever

NAXJA Forum User
it didn't do this before i swapped the front axle and steering now it slants on the passenger side and the coil looks slanted too. I immediately got an alignement after the swap too. And yes I think i need to reduce my bumpstop extender, haven't had a chance yet.

GEDC0001.jpg

GEDC0002.jpg

GEDC0003.jpg

Hallo. What I can see on the pictures, there are no saddles/holders and retainer clips for the spring at all.:scared:

The spring is not seated on a fixed place on the axle. Maybe you can make an inner ring for the spring, to keep it in it's center and avoid travelling.
What kind of axle is it? Is it modified maybe?

'92 XJ

Last edited:
Hallo. What I can see on the pictures, there are no saddles/holders and retainer clips for the spring at all.:scared:

The spring is not seated on a fixed place on the axle. Maybe you can make an inner ring for the spring, to keep it in it's center and avoid travelling.
What kind of axle is it? Is it modified maybe?

'92 XJ

I had a look at my own rig and the retainer clips are on the other side of the spring (not to see on the pic)
Maybe there is something with the bumpstops so you told us. :wave1:

Back