• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting jeep xj 93

robslxtasy

NAXJA Forum User
Parting out whats left of the 93 4dr xj..

-doors-$25 each complete with interior panels (manual)
-back seat grey tweed excellent shape-$20
-brake booster/master cylinder-$10
-dash with gauge cluster-$50
-steering column with key in great shape-$35
-wheels with 31/10.50/15 bfgoodrich at's with little tread left-$100
-tailights in great shape-$30
-tons of interior pieces let me know what you need I will get price
-2wd tranny from 97 cherokee shifts great-$200
-straight axle complete from 97 cherokee-$40
-
DSC07825.jpg

How much for the rear hatch struts? If my jeep don't sell I could use a lot of parts....and are you selling suspension components as well? I could use the rear leafs.

How much for the rear hatch struts? If my jeep don't sell I could use a lot of parts....and are you selling suspension components as well? I could use the rear leafs.
Still have the struts and it does hold the gate up althought there is no rear window so i dont know if they will hold wegiht of window too? Suspension is all gone all I have left is stuff from my 97 2wd rig. Rear leafs, and straight front axle. Have a bunch of interior parts left, hood in perfect shape etc..

Still have the steering column?? do you have the steering shaft and box as well?

heres what left-
-overflow bottle/winshield bottles-15 each
-hood-25
-front fenders with flares-pass side perfect drivers side dented from front -collision but usable-$35
-front bumper dented on the outside 10 inches usable-$5
-tailights perfect-$30
-excellent radiator looks fairly new-$50
-mechanical fan-15
-shell of body with no doors, no dash or column, no engine harness or dash harness, still has carpet, back seat, 3 seatbelts, plastic pillar panels and back plastic, hatch is in tact but cracked from accident, gas tank and lines, roof rack, no glass left-$30 with title
-complete engine ran great when pulled rear seal still in tact and not leaking with 1K on new water pump and goodyear serp belt..-$600

you know american metals in mesa will give you about $50-60 for the weight of that thing in metal. ;)

Once you strip everything worth anything off of it, just take it down there. They gave me $58 for a little cavalier shell.

they are at Broadway and Extension

oh yeah... and you get to watch the huge crane with the magnet throw the jeep 50 feet in the air! He smiled when he picked it up, then just launched the car. heh. :D

yea, I took what was lef tof my 95 ford f-150 which weighs way more than this thing and got 35 bucks..They came down a lot on metal prices but they still charge out the ass for new metal..

heres what left-
-overflow bottle/winshield bottles-15 each
-front fenders with flares-pass side perfect drivers side dented from front -collision but usable-$35
-front bumper dented on the outside 10 inches ...usable-$5
-tailights perfect-$30
-excellent radiator looks fairly new-$50
-mechanical fan-15
-engine electrical harness with computer-$75
-auto shifter with cable-$10
-throttle cable-$5
-front and rear shocks from 2wd-$5
-rear sway bar-2wd-$5
-2wd front springs-$5
-2wd front axle with spindles rotors/calipers/pads-$20
-gear box with steering shaft-$50
-2wd rear driveshaft with yoke-$25
-rear seat grey tweed-$20
-all the remaining plastic interior pieces that go along pillars rear cargo area and hatch grey-$15
-complete center console(person never came to pick it up), still functions perfect with no cracks or bubbling on console lid and it latches!(grey)-$30
-rear leaf springs 2wd-$10
-15 inch 5 spoke wheels with tires and chrome covers-$50
-15 inch "jeep" wheels (the one in the pic of green cherokee) with bfgoodrich at's that have about 10% tread left..-$75
-2wd tranny from 97 shifts great-$150
-chrome trim around winshield-$5
-top luggage rack complete-$5

-shell of body with no doors, no dash or column, no engine harness or dash harness, still has carpet, back seat, 3 seatbelts, plastic pillar panels and back plastic, hatch is in tact but cracked from accident, gas tank and lines, roof rack, no glass left-$30 with title
-complete engine ran great when pulled rear seal still in tact and not leaking with 1K on new water pump and goodyear serp belt..-$600

Back