• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

C-Rok steering reinforcement kit (pics)

Rodrigo_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hello!

At the end I installed the C-Rok kit this week. These guys from C-Rok are great, very fast shipping to Spain, reasonable price and GREAT kit.

THe pieces came unpainted so you have to apply a paint/ rust protection:
Imagen055.jpg

This is the paint used. It prevent the rust and gives a beautiful finish.
Imagen057-1.jpg

Here you have the parts painted
Imagen008-3.jpg

Here you can see the reason why I had to oreder this kit:
Imagen011.jpg

Inner part in place
Imagen029.jpg

The outer part in place
Imagen033-1.jpg

A final coat of satin black sprayed:

Imagen119.jpg

And the workers.......well, I should say the worker (me on the left) and the "observers" (My brother and my friend Jero who also own a XJ).

Imagen012-2.jpg

Thanks for seeing

Regards

Hallo Spain. Very nice job and very useful for other Jeepers by the pictures. :kissyou:

p.s. The aluminium 3 angle spacer has gone now and the inside plate has taking over the distance with the fat rings?

'92 XJ

Last edited:
They explain it pretty well on their website.

http://c-rok.com/sb.html

Greg at C-Rok is pretty cool. He just sent me some spacers because I was transferring the C-Rok to my MJ. Then...I find out that these spacers aren't needed on an MJ. The frame rail is already reinforced with a built-in spacer.

They explain it pretty well on their website.

http://c-rok.com/sb.html

Greg at C-Rok is pretty cool. He just sent me some spacers because I was transferring the C-Rok to my MJ. Then...I find out that these spacers aren't needed on an MJ. The frame rail is already reinforced with a built-in spacer.

What about a XJ? Do it has also a frame with a built -in spacer?
Mine is a '92. :yap:

What about a XJ? Do it has also a frame with a built -in spacer?
Mine is a '92. :yap:

no built in spacer. it just uses that crappy aluminium piece that causes problems. the crok kit reinforces the sheetmetal framerail in the steering box area that is prone to cracking. its a very good mod

Back