• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

found one !!!!

$235 would probably get you the material to build 2 of those.
but you could make them look like a bumper instead of the 2x4 as mentioned above.

you could make that for 40 bucks

i hate to say but winch bumpers need to be better built that that - even the tie ins are weak... look at a vendors bumper and you will see a ton of differences...

I have one. Works great. Might not be the fanciest bumper out ther but gives better attachment points up front and has worked well with my winch. Not bad for the price

Ted

fail_boat.jpg

I have one. Works great. Might not be the fanciest bumper out ther but gives better attachment points up front and has worked well with my winch. Not bad for the price

Ted

i have seen it in action too. and i also dont think it looks that bad

That bumper is not for everyone. It's good enough if you're not going to use it with a winch. But I would have to agree that those mounts are not beefy enough if you plan on using a winch.

Ted
what size winch do you have on it ??? are the welds good? have you put a real load on the bumper ??? thanks :confused: :yelclap::yelclap:

That bumper is not for everyone. It's good enough if you're not going to use it with a winch. But I would have to agree that those mounts are not beefy enough if you plan on using a winch.
how do you know ?? have you used one or seen one in use ?? iam not say'n that it's the BEST bumper just need one and WOULD like hear from people that have seen the bumper in action !! thanks guys:confused1:confused1:confused1:confused1

how do you know ?? have you used one or seen one in use ?? iam not say'n that it's the BEST bumper just need one and WOULD like hear from people that have seen the bumper in action !! thanks guys:confused1:confused1:confused1:confused1

Because I have real world fabrication experience and have been there, done that. So far you have had the majority of people stating the same.... and one guy saying it worked for his winch without giving any details on how.

Does that mean anything to you? :)

Because I have real world fabrication experience and have been there, done that. So far you have had the majority of people stating the same.... and one guy saying it worked for his winch without giving any details on how.

Does that mean anything to you? :)
but but but 40,000 people cant be wrong!!!!!!

Another thing that dumbfounds me is that their company is an Electronic Parts Wholesaler, but they are selling bumpers on the side?

Back