• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

campground events during nac-fest

MDXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
June 12-14 RACE WEEKEND
Wear Nascar apparel
Bring your remote control car to race
There will be remote car races, matchbox car races,
Make a car in Crafts to race on our gravity track
"Music in the Park" with Heart & Soul" (Bluegrass)
Pool Games with a Slip & Slide
Friday night Movie "Talledega Nights

Have to start conditioning my old NiCd packs to see if I can get them working better, and maybe recondition my motor. What class would a 1/12 Monster Truck fit into, do you think?

uh oh, don't let bill (RCman) find out about this. the RC in his name isn't for rausch creek. it's for remote control. i've never seen his collection, but he's told me he has many thousands of dollars into his cars

Why do you think he won't have his rig ready by NACfest? Thing's totally driveable, but he doesn't think he will be able to have the antenna's and controls and all that BS worked out, and therefore has no interest in wheeling it yet....

:D :D :D lol

June 12-14 RACE WEEKEND
Wear Nascar apparel
There will be remote car races, matchbox car races,
Make a car in Crafts to race on our gravity track
"Music in the Park" with Heart & Soul" (Bluegrass)
Pool Games with a Slip & Slide
Friday night Movie "Talledega Nights

wet T-shirt contest get cancelled?

I'll bring my RC jeeps. they don't go fast but they will climb so I'll take short cuts through the infield.

P.S. this camp site really sounds like it's a very good choice. Good Job BOD.

After you signed up, they changed it to a belching contest :viking: burrrp!

At least I have a chance of winning that one.

Either one I'm sure I will succeed in making people wish they weren't around to witness it. :puke:

I'll have to go check out what some of the cool kids are running these days.
Have to start conditioning my old NiCd packs to see if I can get them working better, and maybe recondition my motor. What class would a 1/12 Monster Truck fit into, do you think?
I hear you can pick up some pretty nice NiNH packs for cheap these days, but its been awhile since I bought anything RC related.
uh oh, don't let bill (RCman) find out about this. the RC in his name isn't for rausch creek. it's for remote control. i've never seen his collection, but he's told me he has many thousands of dollars into his cars
Haha... just saw this. Not at all "many" but possibly "a few". Its sad how fast this stuff depreciates.
Why do you think he won't have his rig ready by NACfest? Thing's totally driveable, but he doesn't think he will be able to have the antenna's and controls and all that BS worked out, and therefore has no interest in wheeling it yet....

:D :D :D lol
Haha!

What about sailing paraphernalia? You guys know I'm giving up racing to go to NAC Fest.

Hopefully I can at least splice some winch lines, I might be able to get my fix.

How about a knot tying seminar, drunken or course.

--Matt

To quote you Matt...."wah...":rattle:

What about sailing paraphernalia? You guys know I'm giving up racing to go to NAC Fest.

Hopefully I can at least splice some winch lines, I might be able to get my fix.

How about a knot tying seminar, drunken or course.

--Matt

only if you bring a boat with you :wave1:

untitled-4.jpg

Now Sean, you must be confused. I'm not complaining. That's your job.

...and its a job you've seem to have perfected.

:p

--Matt

Now Sean, you must be confused. I'm not complaining. That's your job.

...and its a job you've seem to have perfected.

:p

--Matt
Win.jpg

Nah, that was a Wah... you were complaining for sure.

And what me complain? nahhh

Last edited:
Back