• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Request, door pocket application list

jimmydaux

NAXJA Forum User
Do you guys mind helping me put together a list of vehicles that these door pockets should work in? Heres the pic.

DSC07549.JPG

They extend 2.5 inches from the door. If you dont mind and have a sec to help out, please let me know the year of your cherokee and whether or not these will fit. They wont work on doors with manual windows (working on develpment of a manual window compatible model), and may interfere with power seats. I know they fit perfect on a 98 w power windows. :)

So, please let me know the year of cherokee and whether or not they'd fit, or model and year of any other vehicles these would work in. I know they'll work in 80's chevy pickups for a start. Thanks in advance. You guys have been a lot of help in getting these developed.

What is the cost on one, i could maybe see if it fits the wifes 94 and my 89..I have power seats, doors with power and a set of manual doors for mine..PM me the cost please..I think i see a way to make them work..

Im hoping to keep this thread to information gathering only. I dont wanna make the mods angry at me again so pricing requests should all be directed to pm. Just a hint though, link in thread. ;)

You think you can make them work with manual or power seats?? I really need to get a hold of manual windowed xj to take some measurements and see what needs to be done to make a manual version. Anyone willing to take a picture of their door for me?

Back