• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

She wants to cut our budget

Yeah, I read this a while back, but it is front-page news again....and I felt like letting some anger spew off.

I am not surprised by this at all. Well when she signs the budget cut for the Military they can cancel all of her flights.

no, it will be expected that we still give her a ride wherever she wants, whenever she wants, in whatever plane she wants. Oh, and keep it running so the AC stays cold, she does not want to be inconvenienced by anything like that.

If the budget gets cut it will be the less important things that will get cut, the ones she does not care about, like troop facilities and combat equipment.

no, it will be expected that we still give her a ride wherever she wants, whenever she wants, in whatever plane she wants. Oh, and keep it running so the AC stays cold, she does not want to be inconvenienced by anything like that.

If the budget gets cut it will be the less important things that will get cut, the ones she does not care about, like troop facilities and combat equipment.
and family support.

G5's at that? Those are nice friggin planes.

I still these these ass clowns should have to fly on commercial flights with the rest of us.

If they're pissing Americans off enough to the point that they can't fly with us.. they're doing something seriously wrong.

G5's at that? Those are nice friggin planes.

I still these these ass clowns should have to fly on commercial flights with the rest of us.

If they're pissing Americans off enough to the point that they can't fly with us.. they're doing something seriously wrong.

There was a day in the not too distant past you could walk up to one of these govt critters and call em out right then and there to a duel. I think that was a good thing and maybe should be revived. Now they have insulated themselves so well you can't get near them.

I'm going to assume that "G5" refers to the Gulfstream V? That's a damned spendy little jet.

Make 'em take Amtrak. No SS, or maybe one bodyguard. As has been said - if they feel they can't travel with the "commun peepul" for fear of their own safety, they're obviously doing something wrong.

"No, I will go alone. Let the people see that I can."

Kinda like how Feinstein was pushing for a ban on .50BMG ammo a few years back - reasoning being that the bullets can penetrate an armoured limo. Yeah - but just about all of the .50BMG ammo expended by civs here in the States is expended in long-range competition and practise. It's going for, what, something like five bucks a round on the surplus market now? And a decent .50BMG rifle is starting somewhere around seven large?

Besides, if you're worried about being shot in your armoured limo (and how the Hell much did that cost us for no good reason?!?) perhaps you should re-evaluate your actions vis-a-vis public policy...

Call them out for a duel? I kinda like that. If you win, you take over and get your own chance (call it "Dead Man's Boots.")

.....damn I'd be a dueling sonofabitch.....

Eliminate the opposition....seems to be the best way to get things done :D

I'd just love to be on the Senate floor so I could say this:

"Oh really Harry, you want to raise taxes, how about we duel and decide"

"Oh you don't carry a handgun? Too bad...."

Eliminate the opposition....seems to be the best way to get things done :D

I'd just love to be on the Senate floor so I could say this:

"Oh really Harry, you want to raise taxes, how about we duel and decide"

"Oh you don't carry a handgun? Too bad...."

"Oh - you're unarmed? OK - hand-to-hand then. Shall we fight to submission, unconsciousness, or death? I'm not picky."

LOL....my years of wrestling, judo and sambo will finally pay off :D

LOL....my years of wrestling, judo and sambo will finally pay off :D

Yah. Be nice to put my judo, aikido, and combatives to work again!

"You don't have a sidearm? I've got knives, clubs, clue-by-fours, sharp sticks - take your pick! Throwing knives, throwing axes, heavy rocks, big chunks of metal, ..."

and dont forget the tried and true MRE bombs:D

LOL...oh jeez...if there is a way to blow something up, the Army will figure it out :D

Back