• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Probably a long shot but...

89cherokeexj

NAXJA Forum User
looking for a parts train from sacramento to victorville. I would drive out there and pic it up but I wont have the time to go and get in until the end of next month because my schedule is packed. If anyone can help me out let me know. BTW its just a lift kit, so no need for a trailer, big vehicle etc..thanks in advance

Try another thread and Title it "parts train needed" Sac to Vic might help a little with the no-cal browsers here

I will definately be driving to the Sac area sometime this coming summer... but I really don't know when yet. Could be as early as June.

If you're in no hurry at all, I could most likely help you out.

dude why dont you just have it shipped? would most likely be cheaper then all the gas you would use :dunno:

If you really want to get it done, the trip should only take you a day. We went up to San Jose and back in one day to pick up some parts. Worst comes to worst, just haul ass up and back.

Try Uship.com

Post it up there and see what you get.

I got a complete D30 shipped from AZ to San Diego for what I thought was a good price. Much cheaper than it would have been to ship using traditional shippers, and WAY cheaper than the gas it would have cost me to go get it...

Back