• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dick Cepek Radial Mud Country Question

surf2snow

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for reviews Offroaders.com give them 9.6 but I would like to hear from people that have them on their XJ. And if you have 35’s that’s even better.

Thanks,
Kevin

I have FCIIs, in 31". They are wonderful.... If only they were cheap...

I have the MCs in 35-12.5R17. They are probably the best riding mud terrain on the road. They are quieter than BFG MTs. Got 50,000 miles out of them and they are only half-tread now... That's impressive for me because they are on a 5100lbs truck.

Thanks for info on FCII, but I was hopping to hear from people that have the Mud Country on their XJ’s. As of now it’s between DC Mud Country & TrXus Mud Terrain. I think that TrXus are made in the US does any one know where DC are made? I’m trying to keep my money in the USA.

I beleive they're made in the USA. They're owned by M/T which are both US based companys. Correct me if I'm wrong, I could just be talking out of my a..

Thanks for info on FCII, but I was hopping to hear from people that have the Mud Country on their XJ’s. As of now it’s between DC Mud Country & TrXus Mud Terrain. I think that TrXus are made in the US does any one know where DC are made? I’m trying to keep my money in the USA.

Read my post above? That should answer your question. TrXus won't last as long as MCs and the don't have the fabulous staggered lugs or serrated lugs which help the tire clean and quiet the ride.

Vagrant, I did read your post. It’s not that I don’t believe you, but I would like more then one opinion before I go and spend my money. Also what do you have on your XJ to make it 5100lbs truck???

DC is part of Mickey Thompson, it's american.

my buddy runs them on his TJ.

1. VERY low noise you'll think you have AT's

2. their OK in the mud. and good on the rocks

if your XJ is a DD these are great. but if it's more of a trail rig i'd look at the crushers. :scottm:

Back