• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who would you vote for now?

Would you still vote the same?

• Voted for Obama would vote for McCain now

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Voted for Obama would vote for Obama now

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Voted for McCain would vote for McCain now

Votes: 37 78.7%
  • Voted for McCain would vote for Obama now

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1985xjlaredo

NAXJA Forum User
Simple poll. I voted for McCain and would again!

Would vote for Ron Paul. Dislike both the rep and dem choices. Then we have our 79 year old Spector thats been in there since sandals were army issue, he just flipped to being a democrat after like 50+ years. Thats OK, the azzhat never listened to his constituents anyway.

Voted for Ron Paul in the primaries, had to vote for McCain in the general election. Still want Ron Paul, I think he'd be doing much better with this financial mess. And, he wouldn't give an iPod to the Queen of England!

xEleventy billion - where's Ron Paul?

Well jeez I didn't think to put him up on there because I only had the Dem and Rep to choose form on my ballot. With the way things are going now he might have a real chance in 2012, if we make it that far.

We'll make it to the election, but not the inauguration.....

:D

Voted for Fred in the KY primaries (after it had all been decided anyway). "Russians don't take a dump without a plan," and the US gov't shouldn't be any different. Seriously, I liked a lot he said while he was going for it.

Back