• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1990 Jeep Cherokee 1Ton

badazzcherokee3

NAXJA Forum User
1990 Jeep Cherokee Limited
4.0L, Auto Tranny, Dana 300
Front Axle:
Chevy Dana 60 Locked with Cross over steering all Dom Tierod ends are hiems, drag link is 1 ton chevy ends, panhard also dom and hiems, all Balistic brackets some BTF gussets

Rear Axle:
Dana 60 Locked BTF Track bar

Suspension:
Front is a custom 3 Link with panhard.
Rear is Cherokee Sprins rotated and took some springs out with a custom dual Shackle setup

This Jeep is a great running jeep it has just been rebuilt has all black interior 4 doors with glass dove tailed rear fully plated frame from front to back raised fuel tank exocage 38.5x12.5x15 TSL SX's and many more
This Jeep Has well over asking price into it!

I Want $10,000.00

fsdagsadfgad.jpg

sdfhsdfh.jpg

l_b1687411c13294f14d1611995bcf187e.jpg

This is before painted black and before the dana 60

So what does $10,000 get me other than a dana 60 with a locker and stock shafts?

Read the post

A Jeep with
4.0L
AW4
Dana 300
Clocking ring
F & R Drive lines
Dana 60 Front Locked with Ballistic Brackets, Poly performance pan hard mount, BTF Gussets, Dom Tie rod with hiem ends, pan hard also 1 3/4" Dom tube and hiems, Upper link 2" dom tube with Hiems
8" lift front springs
Rear Disc Brake kit
Brand new exhaust front to rear
4 Door Cut to fit over rock Sliders
Solid Front and rear Bumbers
A Exo Cage
A fully plated Unibody
Custom Suspension Front and rear
Dual Shackle rear
Custom Track bar on rear
Doved Tailed
Back Halfed
Raised fuel Tank
4-38.5x12.5x15 on black steel rims

I might be missing so I dont know

Last edited by a moderator:
I did read the post, I'm just trying to figure out what the other $7,000 is for ;)

well if you really want to no it has an all GOLD steering wheel and drive lines

I still don't see you getting 10 g's out of it. I see you have a ton of work done but when it comes to resale that amounts to nothing.

That's cool I don't even really want to sell it but if someone wants it for what I am asking its there's. I have put over $10,000.00 into it not including the jeep its self I am sure there is a bunch of things I am missing when trying to sell it I am not to great with a computer.

That's cool I don't even really want to sell it but if someone wants it for what I am asking its there's. I have put over $10,000.00 into it not including the jeep its self I am sure there is a bunch of things I am missing when trying to sell it I am not to great with a computer.

Thats good, cause I had over 15k into my '99 and I sold it for $5,500. No one is gonna take it at that price, so its a plus that you don't "even really want to sell it."

;)

For anyone that's interested, I'd sell mine for $10,000 as well. It's not on 1 Tons but, it could be for $10000. I can list specs if needed. Holla.

Well then if I can't Get 10,000 What are some offers
?????

What gears does it have? What lockers? stock axle shafts? What kind of driveshafts?

With What you've listed, assuming stock gears and lincoln-lockers, with the body damage visible in the pictures, I'd say realistically a good, reasonable asking price would be in the range of $4000-4500. With what you've listed, *I* can't see $10,000 in mods, though I'm not saying there isn't... No one will want to pay 10 grand for a well-wheeled rig with no winch, stock gears(??) and axleshafts, and no high steer, to name a few of the key factors that bring up a rig's price (IMO)

You may have alot of work into it, but as was said before, that means hardly anything for the re-sale value... not trying to step on toes here, just offering my opinion to a fellow NAXJA user :sunshine:

Good luck with the sale, if you do sell it. And if you keep it, happy wheeling!

I guess I have to have someone good with a computer type stuff up for me I am not so good at typing so I am leaving a bunch of stuff out it does have cross over steering 4:10 Gear 4:1 in the dana 300 Hydro asst steering Squar front drive line and a brand new in the rear ya I guess I have to sit down and list everything

Yup, it helps alot; with your initial post, when someone reads it they have to assume that what's listed is all it has... The more you can describe the better the listing will look for you :thumbup:

Good luck!

Back