• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New pics of my XJ..

Johnnie Walker

Piece of Fish!
NAXJA Member
Only a couple shots, but courtesy of Jeepcherokeeboy97 I got a 97+ Front header panel!

pic.php

pic.php

I will probably be painting it soon, and getting 97+ fenders to match up the lines!

The same nuts up top above the rad support. Down below it fits pretty snug and tight. I think that the 97+ fenders have brackets that bolt to it as well for the lower, but it fits good. The main difference is the side markers, the pre-96 XJ side marker connectors are different than the 97+ so they do not fit entirely into the housing, but with how they are they fit snug into the side marker housing when it is screwed in. The hood lines up pretty much as close to perfect as you can get.

;... and a solar charger sitting in the window. :eyes::eyes: Some of the pics do not show.

Good job by-the-way. :clap:

Just paint the rear hatch to match the front--looks pretty good!

Funny thing about that is that I have a hatch that is the same color as the header panel (= Too much work tho.

Back