• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Chrysler 8.25 3.55, 27 or 29 spline, open is cool, trac-loc if you got it!

Saurus

NAXJA Forum User
Please, I'm going on a journey June 6th and would love to beef up my Jeep before then... Help me not get stuck in the high Sierras with a junk dana 35 axle!!!! I live in New Mexico but I can't find one at a reasonable price, and u-pull has yet to get a new XJ in months!!! Thank you so much...

~Brando

I just bought a 44 not too long ago and I need to pull the ChryCo 8.25 out of my 96... 96 could be a 27 or 29 spline (haven't counted) but I'd probably only bet on a 27 spline. I need to put the jeep in the garage after yesterday since i F'ed up the spider gears in my front end anyhow. (that's what i get for swapping in an '87 front end with 230k on it without looking at her lol) I could have it pulled really soon - sometime this week if 100 bucks works for you. I'm not sure how we'd get it from Tucson to NM but PM me or something if you're interested.

edit: and its a 3.55 gear ratio - almost forgot that little detail

How much are you lookin to pay? I will hopefully be getting a friends D44 soon and would be looking to sell mine. Its 29 Spline 8.25 with NEW brakes,355s, and Factory LSD. I might not be getting it before June 6th though...

I have a locked D35 with 4.56 and chromos... It has been real good never broke with about 1000 miles. Better upgrade then a 8.25 27 spline

i have chrysler 8.25 3.55 ring and pinion from my '01. i swapped it out for 4.10's at 100k last month. worked perfect.

do you still need i have 29 spline 3.55 150.00 in maricopa you pull, ineed your core just bolted under mine so will roll.1-602-361-1084 its in 2001 sport [email protected] in maricopa 85238

Back