• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Get pumped!!! (Brought my roll cage home today)

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
She's becoming official...

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

Made a pitstop by T&J today! They hooked it UUUUUP on a cage for me! Anyone seriously looking for a cage, I'd suggest them. I talked to Tom Nissley on here (Tom_T&Js_Offroad) and he hooked it up. When I went in Enok? (FastCobra) was way helpful, let me sit in numerous jeeps with this cage and different cages. And all the fab guys there helped out and let me bounce ideas off them on what to do. Super nice guys, and at the end of the day I even got to meet the owner, Tom, who is the T from T&J's offroad! Super stoked to get this thing in!! :worship::cool:

Last edited:
How much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ did it set you back?

Actually T and J stands for Truck and Jeep lol. Nice cage Jim, T and J's has hook up a bunch of stuff for me. Now get that cage in!!!!!

Haha whoops, I wasn't aware of that Dean :D

And lamula, PM Tom he can get you a deal on them. They're usually 900 but they're on sale for 699 right now. But remember, you get a red letter discount.

Does that include installation?

Negative ghostrider, but for the best fitting pre-bent cage you can get, it's a good deal. It won't cost you that much to weld her all in :D

It appears from the pics that the tubes are already notched. Is that true?

That's not bad for something that's ready to weld in. The most complicated part of building the cage has been taken out of the equation.

Unfortunately for me I can't afford that much at this time, but one thing I can afford is my own time spent over a weekend.

Cool beans!

Back