• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I tried to search

BigBlueBeast

NAXJA Forum User
So I bought new upper control arms. I need new hardware. Dealership wants $13 for each bolt. Also upper bushing are bad. Were can I get bushings and hardware for a cheap price? Thanks in advanced.:helpme:

Are you refering to the bushing on the axle end? If so can you just press these out and replace with a same diameter poly? I was wondering this myself.

So I bought new upper control arms. I need new hardware. Dealership wants $13 for each bolt. Also upper bushing are bad. Were can I get bushings and hardware for a cheap price? Thanks in advanced.:helpme:
Auto Parts Stores ,thats where I bought all mine. Central 4 wheel,or 4wheel parts.Shucks ,NAPA

Dont buy anything from the dealer.

I wouldn't say that. Sometimes it's important to have the Mopar stuff rather then china stuff, strictly because it's more likely to be quality.

For bushing though, I agree...it doesn't matter where you go.

~Scott

Back