• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Photos from Primm 250 race

Original_MudButt

NAXJA Forum User
Here is a link to the Terrible's Primm 250 pics from last weekend...

Page 11 has 2078 the winner of class 2000!!

I was there pitting for car #2078. It was a great race! 40 miles into the race we had already passed 7 cars in our class. By the end of the race we had 1st place by almost 4 minutes. Pretty impressive considering in our class, all the cars are pretty much identical and only run a 1600cc motor.

Lot's of Jeepspeed photos too....

A lot of the photos are clickable. I love the one that says, "Stand behind our troops or stand in front of my truck!"...

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62344

Last edited:
Page 18 has a pic of the truck that burned to the ground just past pit 2. I got to see it happen. Terrible situation but both people got out.

I heard the brakes caught fire, which caught the wheel bearing grease on fire, which caught the tires on fire, which caught the fiberglass on fire which caught the gas tank on fire.:flame:

I over heard on BITD race channel they started throwing sand on it. The 1st BITD truck showed up and emptied 2 fire extinguishers on it. The 1st fire truck showed up and emptied it's tanks.

By the time the 2nd fire truck showed up they just got out the marshmallows.

The truck was a total loss.....

Page 22 about 2/3 the way down is Team Hoosier Racing #7266 The other
vehicle I pitted for. It says Tornos on the door...

Unfortunately they DNF'd.... Broken steering in the infield about 1/4 mile from the start/finish line.... We had to wait until the race was over to extract the truck...

here are some pics I took... not as good as the ones on RDC but eh..
Primm014.jpg

Primm021.jpg

Primm022.jpg

Primm020.jpg

Primm027.jpg

Primm026.jpg

Primm2003.jpg

Primm2002.jpg

Primm2005.jpg

Primm032.jpg

Primm053.jpg

Primm042.jpg