• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Well I sold my GTP. It was a good car in good shape and sold for a fair price. I miss it already, but I am on to a project I have wanted to do and have been looking at for over a year. I now own a 1995 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4 Door 4 Wheel Drive, Cold AC, Great Paint and would you believe 50,600 original miles. All the paper work to prove it. I am very happy.
Manual doors and windows like I wanted too. Plans are as follows:
New tires 235/75/R15
New Battery
Tune Up
All Fluids Changed
Enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything I should know about 95's?

95s were the last year for obd1, 1st year for driver's side airbag, 1st year for the newer type of seats/brackets, have external slave cylinder(changed in 94), last year for 7120 head(mighta been a lil carryover to 96--you know how Jeep/Chrysler does things). I don't know too much else that's different compared to the 91-96s. I have a 95 country that I'll be selling next week--it looks to be loaded with options(I just bought it a month or so ago to fix it up and resell it).

I too recently got a 95xj but with 165000 miles drove it to south carolina with no problems and fixen to drive out to missouri and maybe Alaska yes i trust it but i have a serious Death wobble for the tires being out of ballance so will need to address soon. im in the army so i do traveling

my 95 is going strong with 208,000 miles on her. expect to need to replace a lot of underhood rubber- serp belt, radiator hoses, heater hoses, vac lines) even though such low miles rubber deteriorates over time. change all fluids includng coolant, oil, trans, transfer case, diffs and break.

Back