• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Woot! IM seing red!

welcome aboard!

its ok that you missed the march membership drive, we whooped ass anyway..

i was waiting to get some cash to spend on the membership. it was either this or a sterring wheel hub adapter. i chose this instead...:)

yeah, im breaking balls.

what kinda steering wheel hub adapter? a quick disconnect ? or something like to mount a grant wheel?

i could never get the horn to work oem-style on those grant adapters.... ive bought two and they dont even look slightly right... WAAAAY OFF =\

yeah, im breaking balls.

what kinda steering wheel hub adapter? a quick disconnect ? or something like to mount a grant wheel?

i could never get the horn to work oem-style on those grant adapters.... ive bought two and they dont even look slightly right... WAAAAY OFF =\

yeah its a grant steering wheel. Found it at the junk on the ground for 7 bucks.

I am dumping a bunch into my xj before this summer.

My 350z has been paid off for a bit so I have some money to play with :eek:

funny, i have 2 cars with no car notes and yet still cant find money to throw at both of them at the same time...:p

Back