• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good day at work...

Xtreme XJ

NAXJA Member #1138
NAXJA Member
I had to see how wet it actually was... right ?
Didn't even need to take the pee test... the shop just HAD to put the damn cowling back on...

1h2q1h.jpg

no7pfa.jpg

zkke2p.jpg

nqwx21.jpg

It backed out under it's own power... it would of been a long wait for the shop to come out...

Curt

Curt I think you have located the canal leak everyone WAS looking for! I think you deserve a Bonus.

I had to see how wet it actually was... right ?
Didn't even need to take the pee test... the shop just HAD to put the damn cowling back on...

Curt

Of course, you wouldn't want to affect your gas mileage.

You know I thinkI still have one of those in my garage from one of my old company trucks

Is that how the water district lays off their employee's?!?

Curt I think you have located the canal leak everyone WAS looking for! I think you deserve a Bonus.

I keep finding too many... this is how I test to see how bad the leak is...

The problem with this is... this section has been dry for 2.5 yrs. and last I checked water flows down hill... I'm wondering if a water truck parked there and only the rear spray nozzles leaked... :dunno:

I need to go check on it again...

Curt

Hey Curt, if you need a Jeep with clearance let me know I might be able to help you out :D

Hey Curt, if you need a Jeep with clearance let me know I might be able to help you out :D

Nah... mine has enough for me... I need more on my work truck... I tried to sell them on the idea of a minor lift... they're weren't buy'n it though...

Curt

Back