• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IN DIRE NEED OF WHEELS BY TOMORROW!!!!

MarioWario

NAXJA Forum User
i have oppritunity to buy a xj with a 3.5" pro comp lift from my school tomorrow morning for $75 bucks.
all it needs is wheels and tires.
if i cant get it out of there tomorrow theyre going to junk it
does anyone have 2-4 wheels and tires i can buy??
stock is fine..
let me knoe ASAP
505-261-4506
mario

i have that 31 that i got from you

I have a BFG All terrain 30x9.5R15 on a stock jeep wheel painted black you can have.

well its going to need wheels so i should probably invest in some.
mdub where do you live??? ill take that tire off your hands

I live on the other side of the world from you. Gilbert. Near the Santan 202 and Val Vista. But the tire is yours whenever you want to come get it. It's not going anywhere.

no not yet.but the zj we need to pull it with is in my garage getting a new oil pan gasket and its a pain. so we have a couple to days till i pick it up. anyone have any suggestions on how to get the oil pan off a zj??

I have 3 16" rims with ver worn 31's on them that might work for you was going to use the rims on a trailer but there yours for $20
Also saw you had 4 doors if they have good window seals mybe we can work out a deal?

Last edited:
i have a set of 5. they are 30's mounted on stock rims painted black. yours for the low price of 50 bones. just found some 33's on CL for $80. i can meet you half way no additional cost. I have nothing better to do.

Back