• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

First step of many to come... new seats!!

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
First of all HUGE thanks goes out to Dan Turner from loose-nuts for hooking me up on a KICK ass deal on these seats. He's sponsored by PRP and sells them as well.

I talked to Dan about what he'd recommend for a larger framed person like myself, that would still fit inside the XJ with a cage. He recommended the PRP Daily Driver, I couldn't be happier so far... I'll give an update when they're in the Jeep.

partp5602n1.jpg

More coming later! Again, thanks a bunch Dan, I appreciate it.

What size did you get? Where does the headrest hit you?

I got the PRP daily driver, they're only available in one size. The headrest hits me nicely at the middle of my head, and I'm 6'3".

got a link to the site? and im digging the seats!

No link, just hit up Dan Turner on here, he races the 1706 Jeepspeed (dustjunkies racing)

No, the PRP daily driver is a single size seat, but it's built to fit larger people more comfortably. I'm 6'3" 300 lbs. and fit great in the seat.

as you can see, I'm a big guy:

You and me are like the same size. Would you happen to have the dimensions on those seats? I'd like to see if they would fit in the Mj.

No, the PRP daily driver is a single size seat, but it's built to fit larger people more comfortably. I'm 6'3" 300 lbs. and fit great in the seat.

You and me are like the same size. Would you happen to have the dimensions on those seats? I'd like to see if they would fit in the Mj.

Here's a link to dimensions. Edit...looks like the Daily's dimensions re not there, sorry.

Here's the description though.

Daily Driver
This is our newest seat. The perfect PRP seat for Trucks, Jeeps or any wheelable
machine. The Daily Driver is 33” tall and 22” wide, we lowered the sides of the
seat to make it easy to slide in and out of. PRP also bent the headrest forward to
provide more head support and allow a few more inches of clearance in standard cab trucks.

Last edited:
The width and height wouldn't be a problem its the depth front to back. I ride with the seat all the way back because I have fairly long legs. You think they would fit with my 12s in the back, lol.

l_153fa999876a33ff69def42174a59eaa.jpg

me too, 6 5 about 350. i have the premier highback in 2 inch wider and 2 inch taller. i emailed prp a while back about the daily driver, and yeah you can get a taller and wider seat. the option is there if you wanna order directly from them too. http://www.prpseats.com/store_seats.html i asked if the seats were interchangeable, meaning if they would mount right in and they said the dimensions were the same as far as the mounting. you can ask them directly, i got a quick response. i wanted to swap out seats cause getting in and out everyday has gotten a bit old. and by the way things are looking im not going to race anytime soon.

Back