• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So im stoked.

88manche

NAXJA Forum User
One, my 71 ford is almost done. All i have to do is bleed and re adjust all the brakes (damn four wheel drums....), transfer it from my dads to my name, and put insurance on it. Then its drivable.

Two, its getting really nice out.
icon_cool.gif

Three, we're gettin a 1972 F-250. Power steering, power brakes, automatic, 390 or 360, i cant remember which. Straight body, but it was painted with house paint. I gotta sand all that off and paint it, then it will be good to go.

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

One, my 71 ford is almost done. All i have to do is bleed and re adjust all the brakes (damn four wheel drums....), transfer it from my dads to my name, and put insurance on it. Then its drivable.

Two, its getting really nice out.
icon_cool.gif

Three, we're gettin a 1972 F-250. Power steering, power brakes, automatic, 390 or 360, i cant remember which. Straight body, but it was painted with house paint. I gotta sand all that off and paint it, then it will be good to go.

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

OR
It has Dana 44s and maybe a 60
I think that would look good in the jeep!!!!

Back