• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whatcom County Build-Feeler

vikingxj

NAXJA Forum User
I'm itching to put my lift on and have had it since November and haven't had the time to do the lift by myself. Is there anybody interested in helping out? I'd either barbecue some steaks or have some baked salmon or I'm open to suggestions. "Beverages" would be on me too.

I've got a 3.5" lift that needs to go on. I've got all the tools I think I'd need. Jack, jackstands, creeper, wrenches in both metric and standard. I'm lacking spring compressors however.

If you wouldn't mind replying with a potential weekend that would work, I'd appreciate it. I don't think it'd take much more than a good long day to get it all done. I'm in Bellingham.

Thank you!
James

It is about time James. I was wondering if you were ever going to post up about a work party :D

I am open for most of May EXCEPT 16/17 and Memorial Day Weekend

I dont know where Bellingham is - is that the city near Kirkland, or the city near Canada?

I'd need more notice if its near canada, but I dont mind lending a hand to people who need it :cheers:

it starts with bell! :eyes:

Should I get a steering stabilizer for my XJ? Also, for the price, would the http://www.jegs.com/i/Dynomax/289/17340/10002/-1 be a good choice? I figure, why not get it all done at the same time.

Any recommendations for a steering stabilizer if they're advised for my lift height?

I'm trying to figure out a good week. Our lacrosse team is most likely going to go to nationals in Denver, so there goes an entire week... :)

Thanks again!

You shouldn't need a steering stabilizer if everything is in good shape. I'm in for helping out if I'm not stuck at work in May.

I met Victor at the Park and Ride. I always see his 2dr there.

As far as raising the Jeep goes, the jack I have is your standard floor hydraulic jack, 3 ton I think and a pair of jack stands.

I'm still working on a weekend. This next one we're going to Tacoma for playoffs and most likely going to nationals the week of the 10th-16th.

Back