• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hello from Moab

johnnyc

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Hey guys. Having a great time in Moab. It rained pretty good today, but that just made the obstacles more challenging. Ran Hell's Revenge today. We had like 15 XJs, 2 TJs, and a Ford Ranger in the group.

Here's me cleaning Hell's Gate.

DSC00388.jpg

And making it over Tip Over Challenge, which two full-size Broncos and a TJ had just failed to climb. Then we had 13 XJs make it with no problem.

DSC00448.jpg

Forecast is for more rain. Hoping to run Poison Spider Mesa tomorrow.

Wish you all were here.

Johnny, is it really that good of an idea for you to be climbing things called "tip over challenge"? Juuuuuuuuust kidding. Have fun, I'm utterly jealous. :moon:

Glad you made it! Do I see rock rails under there?

Be careful up there and ya'll come back safe.

rpraterxj said:
Do I see rock rails under there?

Yes, the Kyung Kim rockrails and frame stiffeners just made it onto the Jeep. :) Korean engineering at its best.

The new Jeep did well today. I did have to do some trailside fender trimming. :D

99xjache said:
NO MORE DRUNK CALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
unless they happen before 10

:D I leave the campground way before the drunkenness reaches its peak. I'm surprised I haven't gotten a drunken call at my motel room.

Well, it rained all night. But we're off to wheel Poison Spider Mesa.

Just got back from the dinner/raffle. There were some great raffle prizes, but as usual, I didn't win anything. :(

It rained all day long, but 20+ of us ran Poison Spider Mesa. The rain provided for some very cool waterfalls.

IMG_0185.jpg

And amazingly, the rain really didn't affect traction too much.

IMG_0184.jpg

i miss red rock country:( , especially since i wheel now:yelclap:

Jump This said:
Wait a minute.....you wheel.....now?
Bring it on out Sunday....I got some rocks to crawl on!
Rick R
i would but SOME "FRIENDS" OF MINE TOOK APART THE FRONT AXLE AND WENT BACK TO PASADINA WITH THE PARTS!! 3 WEEKS AGO!! with friends like those guys who needs the siera club! i would love to be out there with you sunday.

steagall9301 said:
i would but SOME "FRIENDS" OF MINE TOOK APART THE FRONT AXLE AND WENT BACK TO PASADINA WITH THE PARTS!! 3 WEEKS AGO!! with friends like those guys who needs the siera club! i would love to be out there with you sunday.

You are a whiney little bitch!

cracker said:
If you were a friend and you knew he couldn't go wheelin with you this weekend you could have picked up his ass and taken him wheeling. :D

I'm sorry...even I have wieght limits for my passengers! :D
And today, I drilled out my knuckles and pitman arm...no reaming here!
now all I need to do is replace my injector harnass....
Rick R

Last edited by a moderator:
Back