• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SOMEONE Jump on these!!! Deaver springs

hmmmm, would they be a noticeable upgrade to the 6.5" rusty's coils i currently run i wonder???
i do love the alcan leafs, so maybe these and a spacer to level her out????

martin

That is a pretty good deal for those springs! I got mine from Eric over at fatcity for like $70 shipped back in the day. Best coils Ive ever had and the ride is nice too!

You wouldn't lose ANY flex on the trail... wtf who told you that? Your jeep is going to flex how it's going to flex. It'll actually give you better control on the trail.

well when i called him i told him that i am building it to be half go fast and half rock crawling and he said oh then these are probably too stiff for the trail and you will lose flex.. so i didnt buy em...

what do you guys mean when you say progressive? ive heard quite a few people saying it lately and dont know what it means?

Progressive means its wound tighter towards one side of the coil like these...

pro.jpg

just bought em :D got the guy down to 75 bucks... hope ill be happy with em, i think i will... as soon as they get here a pair of RE 5.5 coils will be up for sale :D

Back