• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Live feed from Primm

Actually, If Justin would have asked me 2 days earlier, I would have postponed the surgery to race! :wierd:

It's not bad, just a pain being in this cast. 8-10 more weeks.

Rick Johnson overall. My buddy justin just got back, said it was a great race, he just weeded his brand new Patton motor due to the BS Pro-Truck Spec AEM filter. Just another 10k after laying out 26k last week for the new motor.

Got back last night around 11 it was an awesome race! Lots of really cool cars out there. Cool to watch them do the CORR part of the course with the big berms and jumps.

Cool to watch them do the CORR part of the course with the big berms and jumps.

Did you see Pistol almost fly over that berm?

Like Rich said Rick Johnson overall and I think Andy McMillan 2nd and Pistol Pete 3rd.
Here are some JeepSpeed results according to Clive Skilton over on jeepspeed.com
"BIG RACE. HUGE SUCCESS. 21 Class 1700 starters and 2 3700. Perfect weather. Fast race course. Ist Place Ray Griffith, 2nd Bob Standage, 3rd Jim Hunt. Official results not in yet. Eric Heiden was seen towing Wacker to the finish line to both get finish. BITD was trying to retreive young Stobagh broken down just before finish. Lots of stories to come from this one. Big heli footage of Ray. Lets hope they use it! Some great feedback and enthusiasm in contingency especially in these trying times. BITD and Jeepspeeders put on a great show. Thanks to all the volunteers especially the T&J gang and Chase 1 at contingency and Randy Miller and Fair pits on race day. Welcome to all the new teams doing so well at their first race."

I was pitting for 2 teams.

#2078 Paul Kurz came in 1st in class for the win! It was an awesome race. He started 10th and when went by me in pit 2 at 43 miles into the race he had already passed 7 vehicles. He was in 2nd down by 12 minutes. By the end of the race hes was 1st by almost 5 minutes.

YES! that was awesome in the slower classes a Ranger actually did fly over the berm and landed ok then came back down the stretch and did the whole thing again it was hilarious!

That might have been the other team I was pitting for #7266 Sims/Feeley. They didn't do so well... It was their first race ever.

They didn't even get off the start and had to go back to the pit and put ATF in the truck so they started dead last. After they came around on the first lap they hit a berm in the infield and broke the steering. They tried to continue but they had no control of the truck. DNF.

All in all it was a great race....

Back