• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Bear this weekend

Jump This

Just another minion!
Bonnie and I are heading up to BB to do some work on the cabin, as well as do a test run on the SoCalFest dinner.
I need some people to come on up and eat some Carne Asada on Saturday.

Anyone available for a good meal?

Six o'clock on Saturday night.

Bonnie and I are heading up to BB to do some work on the cabin, as well as do a test run on the SoCalFest dinner.

Bastard. You know i'll be in Seattle this weekend.

Arsehole... I'll be helping Mike G move all day Saturday. Can you ship some down to us?

Geeeze!
I invite people to dinner and I'm called all sorts of names...

:D

i would be all over this aswell but i have a family trip to attent to. dammit! i miss out on all the fun shit.

i finally got my paypal issue worked out so soon ill be a member and no longer a user/abuser..lol

ummmm carne asada... ::insert drooling emoticon here::

i would be all over this aswell but i have a family trip to attent to. dammit! i miss out on all the fun shit.

i finally got my paypal issue worked out so soon ill be a member and no longer a user/abuser..lol

ummmm carne asada... ::insert drooling emoticon here::

Make it the SoCal Fest and you will be able to taste some of Bonnie's Carne!

Back