• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rustys adjstable track bar

This track bar came with my rustys 4.5" short arm lift kit. I have upgraded to a Rock Krawler track bar and bracket so I dont need the rustys one anymore.

Like I said, it came off a 4.5" short arm lift kit, so I would say that it would most likely work for similar set ups. This track bar most likely will not work for long arm set ups. After I upgraded to long arms, the tie rod end at the frame of this track bar did not have enough range of motion, and the TRE broke. The TRE has been replaced (and again for warranty due to a faulty dust boot). The TRE with this track bar has never been mounted or used- new in bag with receipt.

I had to use a hot wrench to remove the threaded stub from when the TRE broke. Thus the powder coat is missing in that area and has been resprayed black. The jam nut got butchered, but a new one can be had at any good fastener store like Fastenall or Coperstate.

The TRE is NIB, and the bushing on the axle end is in good condition. Replacement TRE is the stock TRE right hand thread so replacement is cheap and easy.

Asking $40.

1000662.jpg

stewie do you think this would work on a 3.5" lift? i'm piecing one together for my new xj. dibs if it will work

most likely would. at 4.5" i had about half the threads showing on the TRE. you can thread the TRE all the way in for shorter lifts.

about 75th Ave and Peoria

ok i'll let you know when i can come. i talked to the guy he said if the guy doesnt show at noon they are mine.

Back