• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

If you're gonna drunk-dial someone

woody

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
at least call the right number!

We found the most curious message on our answering machine @ work today LOL.

Jackasses!

:cheers:

Yep...that's what I say

I had the same curious message on my phone....did not understand much of it at all other than lots of laughing

All I got was..."This is a drunken Moab call....who'd we call again?"

I think it was Capt. Ron using Remi's phone.

They got me, or at least my cell phone voice mail. My message was something about Remi and Josh being bunkmates, Seqouia saying "Who's # is this?", XJRanger (I think) introducing himself, and a few others that I could not understand. I think I heard Rollins laughing in the background! I am saving the message to share when they return...:pirate1:

I hope to be a part of that jacka$$ crowd next year!!! Not the bunkmates, btu the drunken Moab crowd...

Last edited:
rpraterxj said:
They got me, or at least my cell phone voice mail. My message was something about Remi and Josh being bunkmates, Seqouia saying "Who's # is this?", XJRanger (I think) introducing himeself, and a few others that I could not understand. I think I heard Rollins laughing in the background! I am saving the message to share when they return...:pirate1:

I hope to be a part of that jacka$$ crowd next year!!!
You'd better start working on your "dumb" now!
You've only got a year, between now and then, and you sure don't want to go unprepared!

I was surprised they didn't call me while I was in the office uploading photos. I went back and they were still laughing about the random phone calls.

rpraterxj said:
They got me, or at least my cell phone voice mail. My message was something about Remi and Josh being bunkmates, Seqouia saying "Who's # is this?", XJRanger (I think) introducing himself, and a few others that I could not understand. I think I heard Rollins laughing in the background! I am saving the message to share when they return...:pirate1:

I hope to be a part of that jacka$$ crowd next year!!! Not the bunkmates, btu the drunken Moab crowd...

You should upload it so everyone can hear it or better yet save it and call them back at say 5am here while you play it back to them.

Mine came while trying to put the baby to bed. My wife spanked me for the call and to tell you the truth I kind of liked it. Thanks boys.

GSequoia said:
Gee, I have no idea what you all are talking about... :dunno:

That's OK G, I have saved the voicemail to play at the next M&G....:eek:

I may try to get it to my computer and upload it somehow....

rpraterxj said:
XJRanger (I think) introducing himself, and a few others that I could not understand.

Cool! I somehow made a call from Moab while being in Sacramento!

XJ_ranger said:
Cool! I somehow made a call from Moab while being in Sacramento!

Sorry. I was not sure who it was. Maybe someone tryin to frame you....:dunno: LOL

I will listen to the message again and get the name right.

rpraterxj said:
Sorry. I was not sure who it was. Maybe someone tryin to frame you....:dunno: LOL

I will listen to the message again and get the name right.

:gee: no worries... if it helps - I wish i could be there...

Back