• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dan Turner's Rig

xjfrankie

NAXJA Forum User
JeepSpeed1706005.jpg

JeepSpeed1706001.jpg

JeepSpeed1706002.jpg

JeepSpeed1706004.jpg

JeepSpeed1706003.jpg

-Frankie

Last edited by a moderator:
Any more pic's of the light bar and how it is setup! Giving me some ideas I tell yah!
Looks great... I want one like that.

Ahh thanks, are those Rubicon 5.5 coils? I didn't see the coil brand or height on the post, sorry for being a nub..

No stereo? no build is complete without a few 12"s and 6 amps!

But there is a stereo....you can see the XM Roadie on the console below the shifter. It's piped into the intercom system, but you have to wear the headsets to hear it. The intercom also has auto mute, so when you talk or someone is talking to you on the race radio, it mutes the tunes.

-Dan

But there is a stereo....you can see the XM Roadie on the console below the shifter. It's piped into the intercom system, but you have to wear the headsets to hear it. The intercom also has auto mute, so when you talk or someone is talking to you on the race radio, it mutes the tunes.

-Dan
haha thats awesome!

Can we get info on that light bar?

What info are you looking for? It's made out of 1" .065 tubing, some light tabs, etc. The stabilizer bars (also adjusters) are the same tubing with right and left hand threaded nuts welded on the ends with 1/2" heims. The roof mounts are 1 1/2" tube, through the roof, welded to the cage inside.

-Dan

You should make those and sell them! sounds like a quality setup considering the adjustability

You should make those and sell them! sounds like a quality setup considering the adjustability

I'm still sorting out some glare on the windshield issues...I may need to make a small visor under the lights to keep the glass in the shadow. I'm not fond of the looks of the lights completely on top of the roof.

We built a couple of similar ones for the race jeep and our crew chief's rig.

-Dan

Back