• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Homeland Security on the Lookout...

JNickel101

NAXJA Forum User
My best friends wife is the direct assistant on policy to the Director of Homeland Security. Cool job BTW.

"Department of Homeland Insecurity." This is probably the best example of why the Patriot Act should be destroyed. As an American, I can definitely say that this so-called "right wing extremism" allowed under the 2ND AMENDMENT cannot be stopped. If this is the case, Islamic terrorism or whatever the hell you want to call it, cannot be stopped either, further solidifying my views on that ridiculous 'War on Terror.' You cannot stop or kill an ideal, belief or philosophy. If you happen to succeed in that, you have only created the worst kind of enemy...a martyr. What's happening now and what is to come is not a conspiracy and never has been, it's a fact.

Is everyone finally starting to see the big picture here and how everything adds up?

Back