• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

State Secrets

Well? What did you expect? It's only an evil secret if it's a Republican secret.

Oh I expect nothing now, that way I can't be disappointed :D

I've always thought that there was a lot more to this story than meets the eye, even under the Bush administration. I just get a feeling that a lot of critical technology will get revealed if that lawsuit goes through.

I've always thought that there was a lot more to this story than meets the eye, even under the Bush administration. I just get a feeling that a lot of critical technology will get revealed if that lawsuit goes through.

So 'critical technology' being used illegally trumps our Constitution. If they did not use it illegally there would be no threat of exposure.
Thats like they denied area 51's existence and those poor bastards that worked there and were exposed to chemicals can't even find out what they were exposed to, govt stance 'area 51 does not exist and there fore nobody could have been exposed'....that just sucks.

Back