• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeepspeed teaser pics!!!

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
Hmmmm, so a certain someone on this forum has a son who's building a Jeepspeed right now. Here are a few shots that were snapped of the project. Can you guess who it is? :D

Looks like someone knows how to tig stitch/weave :D

100_1679.jpg

100_1680.jpg

100_1681.jpg

100_1682.jpg

100_1683.jpg

100_1684.jpg

100_1685.jpg

100_1686.jpg

Now I know he isnt running those projects on it.... man that looks good!!

Well here we go.Cage is 1 3/4".120 wall chromoly.The rear shock mounts were designed,thinking outside the box to look like a trophy shock mount:attom:.Yes they are different that is the purpose as you will see later.The truck cycles 17" front and 16" rear with Fox's but will be limited per Jeepspeed rules.This has been an on going project for a good customer that will be in the desert shortly.

I want to thank Jim for starting this section for guys that want to go a little faster.Again thank you.

Travis Fletcher
Specialty Race Prep

P.S.
We just had to set the Project up there to see what it looked like.:laugh3:

Tons of nice work.........thanks for posting it.

How will you get the bypasses to work when limiting the suspension travel to the rules amount?

Somebody has some serious skills to pay the bills with those welds! I wish I could do that. :bawl:

Tons of nice work.........thanks for posting it.

How will you get the bypasses to work when limiting the suspension travel to the rules amount?

The placement of the bypass tubes has been moved 1" to about 2"(don't want to say exactly how much) to compensate for part of the travel limitation.A day or two of testing,valving and custom tuning the shocks at Barstow should do the rest.These are Fox 2.5 x 14-3 tube shocks and will not be mounted the usual Jeepspeed way which is basicly 90*.Will post up some more pictures as I get more done on the upper rear mounts.

Travis Fletcher
Specialty Race Prep

Back