• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: 1985 Honda XR200. Dual Carb

James98XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking to sell my dirtbike but only if someone will pay a reasonable price. Its in VERY good condition. ABout a year ago I stripped it down to the frame and rebuilt it including sandblasting the frame and fresh paint. Tires are in good shape. Lights front and back. Runs AMAZINGLY for being 24 years old. Carbs leak a little but once gas gets run through, the gaskets swell and no more leaking. Its got a higher flow headpipe and tailpipe from a XR400. And the front end is from a XL350 giving it a disc brake and speedometer and hydrolic brake. Acerbis handguards. Seat has a few cracks but in overall good condition. I am looking to get $1400 dollars for this but lets talk. I have pictures.

DSCF1115-1.jpg

90c0f58a.jpg

I also have a BUNCH of spare parts including original exhaust, fender bag, footpegs, extra rear rim, shock, spring, etc.

Back