• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My new toy

I hope thats going to be your daily driver and your building up the XJ. =P

PS. Grats on the new rig =]

newjeep001.jpg

Low $$$ build 2" lift small tires 31's max. loose the hard top and doors for soft top and doors to keep down the weight. It's a 95 2.5l se with 136k on the ticker.

Dave

I hope thats going to be your daily driver and your building up the XJ. =P

PS. Grats on the new rig =]

Kinda! I am going to park the XJ from daily use and drive the yj daily. I am going to use the yj for trips to the woods and such where body damage can accure (sp?) then use the XJ for trips to the dunes and towing (I want to keep the XJ clean and shinny).

dave

Last edited:
What I have done to the low buck Wrangler since I last posted. I know it's not a Cherokee but it's a Jeep. I think next on my list is going to be tires.
wrangler001.jpg

Dave

Had this sitting around.
wrangler001-1.jpg

So the next thing I know it looks like this.
wrangler004-1.jpg

I know it's only a 2500# winch but better on the trail then on a shelf doing nothing.
Dave

Edit: I still have to do the wiring tomorrow. Even knowing it's a small winch I think having a 2500# winch in the back would be better then nothing at all. + it was also in my budget FREE!!! Well other then time wire and gas.

Last edited:
Back