• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pancake rock

Well, looks like I may be out of this run after all. I think the Jeep is grounded for the rest of the month. I just got home to a parking ticket sitting on my windshield pointing out that the vehicle registration was due in February. =(

Prolly gonna just have to park it until next month when I can afford the reg fees.

That sucks, at least your registration isnt $350. Damn trucks

Looks like a buddy and I should make out with a jeep each.Ill see ya on Wed M&G

Weeeee! Found my engine knock!!!....well one of 'em....it seems that sitting below the parking ticket was a water pump with a bad bearing.

I love Mondays!!!!! :bawl:

I'd love to go, but am helping a friend move on the 18th, so that's actually a higher priority than wheeling! Have fun!

Oh so your going this weekend, that's the same day I was planning to go with SanDiegoXJ but I guess he is broken. What time are u planning to head out?

Eh, may not be out just yet. =)

Got the Jeep registration renewed last night and slapped on a new water pump (thank god for friends that know how to budget better than me! =D). Engine knock appears to be gone and she's somewhat legal again, so there's a good chance I'll be there.

Just please tell me this isn't gonna be another crack of dawn run. Would be nice to get some sleep on a friggin weekend, maybe even some breakfast before we go break stuff.

EDIT: Dang, didn't see the last post. That's 8am we wake up, hit the trail by 10? =) I'm all for that!

So whats the good word.
Do we have a meet up time and place yet.

Back