• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

S-10 leaf spring as bastard lift pack

95' heep

NAXJA Forum User
i've searched and i couldnt really get a straight answer

my stock leaf spring's pretty shot, they seem like they're installed up/downside as the middle part's higher than the eyes

im wanting to get this as callded bastard lift pack for being cheap but works. as i read, many used s-10 leaf spring

heres my question, what year work best? 1st gen (box body) or 2nd gen (round body) and what bout the S-10 pick-up truck between the S-10 Blazer and 2wd, or 4wd and what about the ZR-2 or the xtreme ??

also after get right pack, what needed to be done to get them in? just swap them out and done? in my searching, said that i need to cut the eyes off the s-10 main spring and install it on the stock xj main spring (discharge ALL stock xj spring leafs below the main spring)

please give me a right route to get me started! i can get them for ~$50 in my area i assuem

TIA

-Brett

you guys sucks :D

I used rear leafs out of a 1992 Dodge Dakota. If you cut the eyes of the main spring from the Dakota and combine it with the main spring from your jeep you will get 4.5" of lift approximately. If you are not wanting lift then just get some extra stock leafs and make your own pack.

Back