• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheein at Tahuya, Saturday, 4-11

XJ_ranger

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
and the way your rig is built it will be your last

Not true.

Joe, Mike, Galford, John, and many others from over on PNW go to Tahuya somewhat often. Its really close and convienent for some, and has just enough fun terrain to keep them coming back. If he lives within 20 minutes of it, I'm sure it will become famillur turf to him.

-Lyle

This is today! :thumbup:

I'd never been to Tahuya (a state? forest with trails in WA about 25 minutes from my house).

Some guys were going there, so I went.

There was a lot of mud puddles.

It was similar to 'Green' at the badlands for most of it, and a few rock sections, and a 'mud lake'.

Worth going once or twice a year maybe, and only in summer from now on out. :tears: so much mud on the jeep...

I threw my camera at John from (with the YJ) for some pics -
dsc_0967.jpg

dsc_0969.jpg

dsc_0970.jpg

dsc_0971.jpg

I had a good run going down the rock hill, drove outta a flop, then got denied trying to go back up.

John had more success, but still had to pull cable.

dsc_0973.jpg

dsc_0974.jpg

Rev limiter -
dsc_0992.jpg

dsc_0996.jpg

dsc_0999.jpg

dsc_1003.jpg

dsc_1008.jpg

dsc_0021.jpg

some guy had a pretty clean MJ on 37"? MT/r's...
dsc_0027.jpg

the 'other' rocks at tahuya, nothing challenging, but someone put mud all over the rocks, and my tires, and I couldn't get anything to grab... enter my friend Mo...

Mo Mentum. :sad1:

dsc_0028.jpg

dsc_0030.jpg

dsc_0031.jpg

dsc_0034.jpg

dsc_0036.jpg

Mud Lake -
dsc_0039.jpg

My rig and Garth's rig -
dsc_0044.jpg

John and Jon 2.1 driving -
dsc_0048.jpg

Crazy people on quads!
dsc_0051.jpg

dsc_0060.jpg

good thing John has already been paid for those shocks! :smoker:

dsc_0063.jpg

Looks like they have created some more challenging areas and is worth another visit.

VERY glad that there are no pictures of you guys wheein'

Back