• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1st & 2nd mod Quit HELP!!!

lndrvrxj

NAXJA Forum User
I did the mod to get 2nd back about 6 months ago, the other day i bedlined the interior and unhooked the switch. After everything was done i hooked it backup and the switch is not working, overdrive nothing i have to switch it manually from 1 to 3 to D. Do i have to unhook the battery and let it reset or could i have burned something up.:confused: :smsoap:

sounds like a bad TCU

recheck your wires and then if nothing else works unplug and replug the TCU which is located under the passenger side lower dash.

You might have blown the diode.....................:eek:

Rewired everything last night and still nothing. I have not checked anything else.....i will let you know something later....hope i can get it fixed tonight, going to a trail ride this weekend in nc

8/25/2003:
The bottom is not where I choose to reside, just where I've found myself lying in the wake of your disaster. But from the bottom there's only one place to go, and I'll leave you to the sinking if that's what you desire. I'll look down from time with sad eyes and remember the flames that consumed me. But while I've been burned, I've hardly been beaten, and there are mountains I must climb.
:cheers: :clap:

i have no idea what that was but that was some sh*t...

This is what i wanted to say

thanks for all the help it was the inline fuse going to the TCU unit

going to uwharrie tommorrow if anyone wants to come

Back