• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new xj update

alek21

NAXJA Forum User
well here is the new xj with the parts from the totaled xj swapped over to it. so far it has

RE 5.5 long arm kit
RE adjustable trac bar and bracket
MORE steering box brace
bfg 33 muds
ford 8.8 and d30
cb radio

soon to come d44 with 4.56s and a detroit soft locker, and a d30 with 4.56s and an aussie goin in that. (need someone to help weld on brackets on the d44 :D)

P1010983.jpg

Last edited:
why would you swap out a 8.8 that is in it for a D44 that needs brackets adn purches? leave the 8.8...

why would you swap out a 8.8 that is in it for a D44 that needs brackets adn purches? leave the 8.8...

because i got a mega good deal on a d44 with 4.56s and a detroit.. and got a really good deal on a d30 with gears to match the d44. i have about 300 into both axles including the new mounts for the 44.

It is still a good looking jeep..I wish i could help you with it..My dance card is full till the end of MAY..

yea im not too worried about the dent, i plan on cutting out the rockers and putting in rock rails in their place. no worries its all good :thumbup:

What brackets exactly need welded on? For the shocks? If so, I can definitely do that one. I have a good welder, but it's not rated for more than 3/16 or 1/4 inch on the outside. I've welded brackets on before though, and they stayed :).

BTW: NICE looking rig! Time to get it dirty now hehe.

You better put rails on that thing quick!

What brackets exactly need welded on? For the shocks? If so, I can definitely do that one. I have a good welder, but it's not rated for more than 3/16 or 1/4 inch on the outside. I've welded brackets on before though, and they stayed :).

BTW: NICE looking rig! Time to get it dirty now hehe.

You better put rails on that thing quick!

thanks man but i think me and dan are doin it next weekend.. haha yea i do need some rails dont i? actually the door opens really nicely lol

Back