• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

porc ft coil springs

What are you looking to get out of them? Besides, obviously, 6" of lift? Gonna be a crawler, prerunner, mudder, trails? DPG makes some very good 5" coils. Some guys out here are running them and love the stiffer rate for prerunning. I've got RE 4.5" coils and they've worked real good for me on trail running and some rocks.

If you go with PORC, search around here in Mod Tech and Non-Tech. Apparently they've been having issues as of late. I e-mailed him about a year ago with a question about SYEs. He responded and told me just to stick with what I had as it would be plenty strong. I thought that was pretty cool. He advised me against spending more money because it was the right answer. I guess recently things haven't been quite so rosy over there. :dunno:

yeah i have heard that. i am going to bite the bullet and order some gears from them tomorrow. my brother and i along with other friends have never had a problem. i guess it is a chance you just have to take!---BRIAN

I don't know, I was going back and forth with PORC via email just last week because I was going to buy a sye from them. Ended up finding one on NAXJA, though. They were helpful, though, and responded to all my questions right away.

Like I said, my only contact with them was good, other people haven't been as lucky though. But then, usually only the people who have a bad experience will pipe up, so ya never know. :)

Back