• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PaceSetter Headers for renix

Mike1331

NAXJA Forum User
http://store.summitracing.com/partd...0+4294908280+4294908279+4294840046+4294925005

pacesetter.jpg

Shot at 2009-04-08

Any body try these? Everything bolt up properly to a renix with a auto tranny? It say's in the add it does but you never know...

I love when they throw in little disclaimers like this
PaceSetter said:
6 - Comes with header extension to connect to stock system. Fabrication may be required.

That could mean a lot, or nothing at all. :dunno:

Or, if you
PaceSetter said:
Have any Questions?
You could always
PaceSetter said:
Give us a call at: 1-800-230-3030 or 1-330-630-3030

No, I'm not part of "us."

Everything fit fine with mine, no fabrication required. I think I had to bend the EGR tube a bit.

Also had to bend the EGR tube on mine. Never liked the O2 sensor being right in the way of the tranny lines.

Other than that. It's worked great for over 4 years now.

2.5 . i beleve i had to get mine welded as it leaked like crazy were the down tube and header connected other than that ,and being kinda close to my drive shaft its a nice header.

Now that you mention it, I do have a few dents from my driveshaft in my downpipe. More lift fixed it. Not really that bad. I was flexed good when it hit.

Still worth the money. Fairly thick too. Not going to rust through anytime soon.

My shaft dented the pipe too. It used to hit the clamps quite a bit, but I've since removed them and welded it all up.

Alright so driveshaft interferance seems to bother me the most. I don't mind heating up some metal and bending it. what kind of control arm systems do you guys have that hit your tube w/ the shaft? Drop brackets? Long arms?

i dont think that the type of arms really matter its the drive shaft that comes close . i have about 5-6 " of lift , i havent hit it yet . i wasnt able to move the engin over very much for clearnce .i think that my axel is a little off center towards the pass side to .so that may help clearnce when i finily get that all squared up . but i only got to run mine for about a month befor needing to swap my engine so ..

I have 3", no swaybars, and no bumpstops. I had to flex up a lot to make it hit. I've heard of other brand headers getting hit as well.

I have 3", no swaybars, and no bumpstops. I had to flex up a lot to make it hit. I've heard of other brand headers getting hit as well.

Mine hit when I was about the same as this. Now that I'm at 5" I don't get close.

If it matters, I'm running drop brackets, and no sway bar.

Back