• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Want to Buy a SYE

GTABurnout

NAXJA Forum User
Figured it worked for gettimg me a nice bumper why not try for a SYE.

I would prefer a non Hack and tap.

Let me know if youi have one you would like to sell. Or post up the best place to get an AA SYE.

Thanks
Hunter

give Joe at Absolute Offroad a call. I have gone through him for a number of parts and I have had nothing but great experiences with him.

Joe Daro
3655 N 35th Ave, Phx
602-248-8949

I'm guessing if he was looking to pay local shop prices he probably wouldn't be asking here. :dunno:

I've heard good things about that ebay SYE though - do some searching around here, I'm sure you'll find some people who have them.

I don't mind paying the $200 but I dont' want to get screwed or get a junk kit. I bid on the Ebay one but then got scared and retracted. I think AA or the other real beand is going to be a better deal.

Oh, actually looks like that is an AA one:

Item Specifics
Part Brand: Advance Adapters Placement on Vehicle: --

Manufacturer Part Number: 50-7906 Surface Finish: Machined

AAIA Part Number: -- Warranty: Yes

Other Part Number: -- Condition: New

give Joe at Absolute Offroad a call. I have gone through him for a number of parts and I have had nothing but great experiences with him.

Joe Daro
3655 N 35th Ave, Phx
602-248-8949

I'm sure Jager wouldn't agree with this statement.. !!!1

I'm guessing if he was looking to pay local shop prices he probably wouldn't be asking here. :dunno:

I've heard good things about that ebay SYE though - do some searching around here, I'm sure you'll find some people who have them.

I took it as a place to get one from. And I prefer to support a local shop. It doesnt mean one has to get it installed there, but to look into buying the parts there. Kinda like I used to be with another local companyhasta

I don't mind paying the $200 but I dont' want to get screwed or get a junk kit. I bid on the Ebay one but then got scared and retracted. I think AA or the other real beand is going to be a better deal.

With something like a SYE, I prefer to stick with a brand I know and trust. I dont mind ebgay for somethings, but not for others.

I'm sure Jager wouldn't agree with this statement.. !!!1

Was his installed there? If so, then thats the shops mistake that he broke.

Back