• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Prayers......

silverslk

NAXJA Forum User
Ok guys. I am turning to you for some prayers for a co-worker of mine. Please keep this thread focused and leave the storys (I had that happen one time..... etc) out.

We have a 25 year old kid who just started with us after getting out of the Marines. After 2 tours in Iraq (tank mechanic) he comes back to the states to have an "elderly driver" turn left in front of him on his Ducati 848. He is at UCI Hospital unconscious with (forgive non-technical terms) bleeding on the brain, multiple facial fractures, broken ribs and a broken pelvis. His wife is a nurse and he has a 16week old baby. Please keep him in your prayers for a full....speedy recovery.

He and his family are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope he pulls through.

Add one more to that chain.

IMP

whoa man...definitely will be in my prayers

BTW. His name is Norman. His wife texted me today and said he still not awake and MRI showed "same significant brain damage as seen prior" so all is not well and it will take lots of prayer and Gods helping hand.

Prayers for him, his wife, his child the other driver and a good friend like you. Best wishes.

My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. I am super cautious on my bike now, I know the guy didn't mean to pull infront of him, but people really need to pay more attention to bikes!!

I hope he comes through, that must have been a very scary wreck!!

damn man, same thing happened to my friend last week.....he wasnt on a bike but smilar situation, he was in the marines at one point too......

as of 10:23 his wife just sent me this

"Norman followed simple commands!! Gave us a thumbs up and showed us 2 fingers when we asked him to. Still doesn't open eyes but can hear! Keep on with the prayers"

as of 10:23 his wife just sent me this

"Norman followed simple commands!! Gave us a thumbs up and showed us 2 fingers when we asked him to. Still doesn't open eyes but can hear! Keep on with the prayers"

That's good to hear, hope he continues to improve!

Back