• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oceano Dunes

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
Any body going to be there this weekend? The boys and I will be up there with the bikes Friday to Monday. The XJ was fun last time up there but the guys on bikes looked to be having waaaaaaaaay more fun. This will be mine and Ethan's first time out with paddles, for that matter, sand. I have a feeling we will be providing some great entertainment for somebody.

Xjman1 said:
I'll be up there Sunday with the quad

Nice Truck! Monday was like a ghost town, it was great.

Jump This said:
After you get some paddle work out there, you can come on out to Gordon's Well for New Years with us!

RM250 + Paddles + Sand = a kick in the butt! I may have to take you up on that.

Thanks, that was my buddies rig. Was up there yesterday and it was no way like last weekend. Sand was rough from the traffic, but place was empty. Once the wind kicked in the sand was smooth like glass in the afternoon. Plenty of low flying going on and counting down the days for Glamis and Dumont. Maybe next time I'll take the bike and we can ride.

Back