• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCalFest 2009 T-shirts / Raffle

djblade311

NAXJA Member # 1474
NAXJA Member
Hi all,

Just in case you havent been checking the SoCalFest 2009 forum, you can now place your order for t-shirts and stickers. We NEED atleast 50 shirts pre-ordered before we can satisfy the requirements.

Available in S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, XXXXL and short sleeve / long sleeve options. I am waiting to hear back about Junior sizes

You can also place your order for SoCal Chapter Stickers.

Click HERE to order!

We are also in need of local donations to the raffle:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=991173

Thanks and see you guys up there

The shirt design is cool! Rich came through again! Thanks Rich!

We do need to get at least 50 ordered. Even if you can't make the event, you are welcome to buy a shirt. I believe you can have them shipped to you but it will not be until after the event. We will be picking the shirts up a couple days before the event.

As for raffle items, we really need some help on this one this year. Things are tough all over but we have already received several cool items but we need more! This is the only money raising event we really do as a chapter each year. We usually do pretty well.

I would like to thank everyone that has helped out and donated in the past.

So ask around and see what we can get!

Thanks in advance!

Back