• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

re locate track bar?

Spanky88

NAXJA Forum User
im kinda short on the budget right now buy ive got a bastard lift on my 93 right now 3 in coils and 1.75in spacers, stock armsand trackbar. could i move my trackbar from the axle mount up to the steering stabilizer mount. this is a trail only rig and the steering stabilizer is shot anyway. will it work?:dunno:
i did try searching

The only reason to raise the track bar axle mount is to keep it in line with the steering if you raise the steering. If you don't raise the steering, then you don't raise the track bar mount.

so if i were to move the steerin above the knuckle would that spot work to move up my trackbar? ive seen the gojeep page but didnt really think theres enough room in the bracket to move it that far. id have to move it about 3/4", roughly without measuring

No, the stabilizer shock bracket isn't strong enough for the track bar. Check out the JKS trackbar relocation bracket, but you'll have to weld it on.

i did mine with drilling the hole i had to move it 3/4" and its fine plenty of room
Can i ask what size lift you are running? I may be redrilling my stock bracket so i don't have to use the Rusty's track bar I have(not bashing the company just the track bar) I have OME 934 coils which are supposed to net 2.5 inches.

Back